We do not share any customer data to anyone outside our company. Period. We hate spam too.
Our merchant processor is a leading, secure and reliable international payment service provider to online merchants. Customers payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorisation using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption- and if that doesn’t impress you, check this out: Our merchant processor supports CVV/CVC check as well as 3-D secure authentication of Visa namely: Verified By VISA for added security protection for both customers and merchant. So there.
Please be aware that the confirmation of an order containing any tobacco products is taken as an acceptance and agreement that the receiver of these products is at or over the legal age for consumption of tobacco in their country. No kiddie sales.
- In case an ordered product is not available at the time of shipping, online-cigars.com will inform you in a timely manner.
- Your box may have been opened by us to inspect the cigars and ensure they’re in perfect condition. Select “keep box sealed” if you do not wish us to check the box.
- The customer becomes responsible for delivered products. In case of any issues, please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order. No credit or replacement will be made after this period. Goods that were delivered by mistake must be returned within 3 days of reception of the order in their original packaging and by unit of packaging.
- All goods belong to online-cigars.com until full payment is received by us.
- Please note that we cannot ship tobacco products to certain countries, therefore these are not listed at checkout.
- We guarantee delivery. Unless Customs have seized the goods (which is your responsibility) then we will either replace it or refund your money if you do not receive them within 90 working days. Although 95% of parcels are delivered within 10 days, there is a small number of orders which take longer. That is because of the postal service in the buyer’s country- we cannot control that and we’re effectively powerless to speed them up. Not even Amazon can do anthing about it. If that’s a problem for you, please don’t order cigars online because it is simply out of our control.
- By placing an order with www.online-cigars.com, you confirm that you know the applicable laws pertaining to the purchase and importation of Cuban Cigars from abroad to your shipping address. As the purchaser of the cigars from www.online-cigars.com, you take on full legal responsibility for bringing the cigars into your country. www.online-cigars.com is not in a position to be aware of all regulations pertaining to customs offices all over the world hence assumes that you are fully aware of the conditions and regulations applied by your domestic customs system.
- www.online-cigars.com does not assume any responsibility for any duties, tariffs, taxes, customs or brokerage fees, delayed shipments or any further inconveniences caused by domestic Customs offices. Sorry- its simply out of our hands!
- Once your order has been dispatched, you cannot refuse the shipment.
- You cannot see all real-time movements of your parcel as these shipments are carried out by national post services (Not like FedEx, DHL and UPS).
- We always aim for 100% customer satisfaction.
- In the highly unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your cigars, simply contact us within within 7 days of reception of the order. We will give you detailed return instructions. All return packages must be authorized by us prior to shipping and you must provide us with a tracking number immediately after sending the package/s.
- Returns for cigars will only be accepted with original bands, cellophane sleeves, tubes, or other “individual” packaging still intact. Because taste is such a personal thing, we will not accept returns for cigars that you just do not like the flavor of and that have no quality issues. We think that’s fair.
- All of the order must be returned in its original package to Us.
- If a customer is entitled to a replacement for a damaged shipment or a lost package, either a new shipment will be dispatched or the order total will be credited to the customer’s account. Fair enough.
- Pay Later
- Pay in 3
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Business Elements Online Limited, 18F Tin On Sing Comm Bldg, 41-43 Graham street, Central, Hong Kong